Wednesday, May 9, 2012
pink pup
While researching dogs a few weeks before Loula joined our family, Emma Jane told us she wanted a pink puppy. Of course, we told her that this request just wasn't possible. Little did we know, her wish would come true! Emma Jane's pink chalk drawings were obviously very interesting to our curious pup. Loula came over to check them out, rolled all over them (which did NOT make Emma Jane very happy!), and instantly became a pink lab puppy! The centipede crawling along the sidewalk also became victim to the pink dust. Little Miss Pink Princess was thrilled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





That is the cutest puppy ever...pink and all! I am glad Emma Jane finally got her pink puppy since Mommy couldn't deliver. :) Peyton and I saw a hot pink dyed poodle at the park a few weeks ago. You should have seen the owner.....I'll leave it to your imagination!
ReplyDelete