Saturday, November 12, 2011

all dressed up

We had a VERY BUSY Halloween week and it's taken me awhile to sort through all the pictures.  First we went trick-or-treating at Emma Jane's preschool.  For that event, Emma Jane was Widget from Wow Wow Wubbzy (I've inserted a picture since most people have never heard of Widget!) and Vivian was a cute little chef.  Later in the week we went to Boo at the Zoo where Emma Jane was Widget again and Vivi was a bumble bee.  Trick-or-treating in the neighborhood was lots of fun!  Emma Jane was a fairy this time and she hit the candy jackpot!  She is allowed to have one treat after lunch and dinner, so I think we may have enough candy until next Halloween!  Vivian didn't know what to think about all of this Halloween craziness.  Next year she'll be smack dab in the middle of it, I'm sure!

Widget says, "No Problemo!"




Our little chef with sweet cheeks...



and the perfect pout!


Emma Jane with her ladybug friend, Addie.



Our happy buzzy bumblebee!


Ready to take on Boo at the Zoo!


A hug for Lily the Kitty...


Awestruck!


Foam fun...she LOVED this!


The whole family!


A rare sitting-in-mom's-lap photo...
by the way, Emma Jane insisted I dress up,
so I obliged with kitty cat ears and painted whiskers!


Doing the chicken dance!


We all had fun dancing at the end of the night.


Helping daddy carve the pumpkins...




This happy fairy was ready to finally do some real-live-knock-on-the-door-trick-or-treating!



Vivian had no clue what was going on...


but she was happy to "bee" there!


Checking out our own bowl of candy before we left it on the porch for other trick-or-treaters!


So many houses, so little time...


 These two were pros before the night was over!


Stopping for a quick pose with mommy!


What ARE they doing and why don't I get any?!?!


These two little witches had a ball all week long.


Goodbye, Halloween!  See ya next year!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun Halloween! I loved all of their costumes...very cute! My favorite is Emma Jane riding a broom. The shadow looks so real!

    ReplyDelete