I promise, this will be the LAST post from our trip to the beach. I just took so many fun pictures, I had to share them. We made so many special memories and can't wait to go back again soon.
Emma Jane and I took a walk on the beach together early one morning. It was chilly and WiNdY!
Vivi looked so cute in this old fashioned bathing cap!
Poor Vivi had to settle for a lot of sitting and watching, but she'll be up and about next time!
Emma Jane couldn't get enough playtime in the sand. It's hard to believe she didn't even want to stand in it just two summers ago!
Vivi was ready for anything and everything.
This was Vivian's first dip in the Gulf of Mexico. She seemed to like it, even though it was pretty cold.
Emma Jane showing her sassy side.
This girl has NO fear!
Vivi loved the view from the balcony.
She was also content just to lounge on the beach.
This was my only attempt to get a sister shot, but Emma Jane was not the least bit interested.
Afterall, sitting still on a towel was NOT her idea of a good time on the beach!
Goodbye sun, sand, and fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment