Thursday, May 5, 2011

wake up!


Vivian and I usually wake up Emma Jane from her afternoon nap.  Emma Jane always requests some snuggle time with Vivi.  Yesterday, she told me she wanted to stay in her bed "forever" and play with her sister.  Well, we didn't stay forever, but we probably spent a good 45 minutes just hanging out together in Emma Jane's bed.  Emma Jane shared her blankies with Vivi until she noticed Viv chewing on one and  then the blankie sharing came to an abrupt end.  Emma Jane didn't get upset with Vivi, she just said, "I think she needs to use her own blankie!"  I love to see what new adventure Emma Jane comes up with while hanging out in her bed.  Her latest thing is to make a "cave" by surrounding herself with all of her pillows.  She even asked if Vivi could sit with her in the "cave" so I had two cute little cavegirls on my hands!







No comments:

Post a Comment