Monday, September 13, 2010

bouncing ballerina










Notice the title does not describe our ballerina as "graceful" or "elegant". There is a reason for that! For the past two weeks Emma Jane has been attending ballet class with some of her friends. I have to be honest and say that I'm pretty sure she's not a natural! I see our girl as a future track or soccer star, or maybe even a gymnast, but while I can still call the shots, we are going to try ballet! During class our wild child had a little trouble focusing, but her teacher, Ms. Mimi, is very good at trying to keep her on track. Emma Jane has a mind of her own and only wants to do what SHE wants to do, so I think the structure of this class will be good for her. Regardless, I think she makes a pretty cute ballerina!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog brings back so many memories of my girls when they were little!!! You and Paul have such a sweet life with EJ and baby on the way :) ENJOY

    ReplyDelete