Emma Jane is walking like crazy! I put her squeaky shoes on her today and she went to town a'squeakin'! It was so funny! When not wearing her shoes, she likes to hold one in each hand for balance. Paul and I took her to the Farmers' Market this afternoon and each of us took one of Emma Jane's hands as she happily walked between us like such a big girl! It's such an exciting time, but it makes me a little sad, too, as we say goodbye to baby girl and get ready for toddler time!
How exciting!!!! I can't believe she is already walking...and so well too! What a cutie patootie! I love the pics of you and your friends with the girls. I am so happy you have such good friends there. Now...just send some down here to me. :)
ReplyDeletePRECIOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteOK, since you're doing the noisemakers to yourselves, I won't feel so bad about what she's getting for her birthday!!! Besides, I still have to get even for the hummer.
ReplyDelete