Sunday, June 21, 2009

just like daddy





A few days ago I dressed Emma Jane up in pink scrubs that were given to her by Paul's cousins. They even have her name embroidered on them! She also wore pink crocs and was given a child's doctor's kit that I bought just for the occasion. After taking a million and one shots of this crazy, active girl, I finally got one of her smiling while sitting still. I framed the best shot to give to Paul for Father's Day. I dressed her up again this morning and let her waddle into the bedroom to surprise daddy in her hospital attire. She really loves the pretend stethoscope! It makes a wonderful chew toy! Paul loved seeing his baby girl parading around in scrubs since this is what he wears everyday (even when he's not at work!). Unfortunately, he had to head to the hospital this afternoon for an all night shift, so our Father's Day was cut short, but we enjoyed our morning together and I took LOTS of pictures (as usual) to help us remember this very special day.....Paul's first Father's Day as a dad to our sweet Emma Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment